We are looking to hire great people who work hard at delivering exceptional results for clients within a flexible, autonomous workplace. If this interests you, please feel free to reach out to talk about the possibility of joining our team.
Davis Pier is seeking a full-time Associate to join our consulting firm in Halifax, NS. The successful candidate will lead and deliver exceptional client services necessary to design, plan, and implement lasting change and improvement in complex public sector environments.
We know a consulting firm is only as good as its professionals and we pride ourselves on hiring the highest quality people who share our values: integrity, fairness, flexibility, fun, collaboration, and delivering impact.
The Associate will:
- Act as a lead consultant or team lead on complex projects;
- Manage resources within Davis Pier, partner firms, and client organizations;
- Manage client relationships within project environments;
- Provide expertise in our service lines on client engagements;
- Develop high quality project deliverables;
- Facilitate client workshops and interviews;
- Seamlessly integrate with client teams; and
- Develop tailored approaches to project delivery to ensure engagement outcomes are delivered in an undisruptive manner.
Candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Formal education in business, public administration, engineering, or IT;
- Previous experience in project settings in a professional services environment;
- Focused on providing exceptional results to clients;
- Possess strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills;
- Possess the ability to remain flexible concerning approaches to delivering client solutions;
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills;
- Previous consulting experience would be considered an asset; and
- Knowledge of the public sector, the social sector, or healthcare would be considered an asset.
Attn: Mike Davis, Partner
Who We Are
Davis Pier is a consulting firm that provides innovative solutions to complex government and social challenges. We work with public, not-profit, and private sector organizations in Canada and internationally to deliver the services necessary to improve society and the lives of others by designing, planning, and implementing lasting change. Our projects include work in a variety of domains, including healthcare, education, employment, social services, regulation, public safety, diversity and inclusion, and leadership development.
The Davis Pier team includes over 20 professionals with several complementary backgrounds, including business consultants, project managers, business analysts, change managers, engineers, service designers, and technical architects. Our core services are: Strategy & Analytics, Design, Transformation, People, and Technology.